Rooibos Peach 1 Gallon Iced Tea Bags - 10 Pack
Buy a Gift
They receive a surprise email
They receive the gift!
Send the Gift Email:
On a specific date:
The recipient will receive your gift email after purchase on the date chosen above.
For gift cards, please forward the redemption code email to the gift recipient separately.
Stay refreshed with our Peach Herbal Iced Tea!
Loaded with flavors and aromas, this invigorating tea will quench your thirst and soothe your soul.
Enjoy a delicious cup in minutes and savor the rich taste of summer all year long!
Rooibos Peach Iced Tea Bags - 10 Pack
- Easy to Make Iced Tea - 1 Gallon Iced Tea Bags - 10 pack 1 Gallon Iced Tea Bags
- Fresh Brewed, Caffeine Free, Sugar Free, and Calorie Free.
- 10 - 1 oz. Tea bag makes 16 (8 oz servings) that's 7 cents a glass.
- Tea bags are convenient and allow you to brew iced tea recipes with ease. Since the loose tea leaves are already contained in the bags, you don't need to worry about purchasing other tea tools such as strainers or tea balls.
- For higher-quality iced tea, you'll want to pay attention to the tea bags you are using.
- Rooibos is calorie free, and is therefore suitable to recommend to anyone on a weight loss plan. It has a naturally sweeter taste than other teas and is therefore an easier substitute than many herbal options. Rooibos also contains nine minerals and trace minerals, including calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese and fluoride.
- Ingredients – Rooibos, Marigold petals and Peach pieces, natural flavoring.
- Ten top tips to keep hydrated.
- It is generally agreed that healthy adults in temperate climates need between 2 and 3 litres of fluid every day (approximately equal to the amount lost every day)
- Unlike fat and carbohydrate, excess water cannot be stored for use at a later date
- A regular fluid intake is needed to keep the body well hydrated and all bodily functions dependent on water operating well.
- About 1 litre of water comes from what we eat and the majority of the remaining 1 – 2 litres from what we drink.
- On hot or humid days more fluid is lost from the body so more fluid must be drunk to replace it.
- Exposure to central heating for long periods will also increase fluid losses which must be replaced.
- Physical activity, particularly in warm/hot/humid conditions, increases sweat loss. Losses must be replace often during and particularly after activity finishes
- Thirst is not a reliable indicator of hydration. The sensation is only experienced when the body is already quite dehydrated.
- As a general rule of thumb, urination every 2 – 4 hours is a better sign that sufficient fluids are being consumed. As dehydration develops, urine colour darkens, and volume and frequency of urinating both decrease.
- A variety of drinks should be enjoyed every day – Rooibos is a great tasting alternative to black teas.