Peach Herbal Iced Tea Bags - 10 Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Peach Herbal Iced Tea Bags - 10 Pack
- Easy to Make Iced Tea - 1 Gallon Iced Tea Bags - 10 pack 1 Gallon Iced Tea Bags
- Fresh Brewed, Caffeine Free, Sugar Free, and Calorie Free.
- 10 - 1 oz. Tea bag makes 16 (8 oz servings) that's 7 cents a glass.
- Tea bags are convenient and allow you to brew iced tea recipes with ease. Since the loose tea leaves are already contained in the bags, you don't need to worry about purchasing other tea tools such as strainers or tea balls.
- For higher-quality iced tea, you'll want to pay attention to the tea bags you are using.
- Rooibos is calorie free, and is therefore suitable to recommend to anyone on a weight loss plan. It has a naturally sweeter taste than other teas and is therefore an easier substitute than many herbal options. Rooibos also contains nine minerals and trace minerals, including calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese and fluoride.
- Ingredients – Rooibos, Marigold petals and Peach pieces, natural flavoring.
- Ten top tips to keep hydrated.
- It is generally agreed that healthy adults in temperate climates need between 2 and 3 litres of fluid every day (approximately equal to the amount lost every day)
- Unlike fat and carbohydrate, excess water cannot be stored for use at a later date
- A regular fluid intake is needed to keep the body well hydrated and all bodily functions dependent on water operating well.
- About 1 litre of water comes from what we eat and the majority of the remaining 1 – 2 litres from what we drink.
- On hot or humid days more fluid is lost from the body so more fluid must be drunk to replace it.
- Exposure to central heating for long periods will also increase fluid losses which must be replaced.
- Physical activity, particularly in warm/hot/humid conditions, increases sweat loss. Losses must be replace often during and particularly after activity finishes
- Thirst is not a reliable indicator of hydration. The sensation is only experienced when the body is already quite dehydrated.
- As a general rule of thumb, urination every 2 – 4 hours is a better sign that sufficient fluids are being consumed. As dehydration develops, urine colour darkens, and volume and frequency of urinating both decrease.
- A variety of drinks should be enjoyed every day – Rooibos is a great tasting alternative to black teas.
Why are Shipping Rates so High - All Freight companies, USPS, UPS, and FedEx, are dealing with lots more costs and also a lack of workers.
Pay with PayPal 4 payments Bill Me Later.Order Subtotal Shipping - Within USA - 48 States buy USPS & FedEx
Tea Cozies ship for Free - USPS
$1.00 - $15.95 $9.95
$15.01 - $20.00 $10.95
$20.01 - $30.00 $13.95
$30.01 - $40.00 $14.95
$40.01 - $50.00 $15.95
$50.01 - $60.00 $16.95
$60.01 - $70.00 $17.95
$70.01 - $80.00 $18.95
$80.01 - $100.00 $19.95
$100.01 - $110.00 $20.95
- Larger orders cart total - will show cost shipping.
( We do ship to AK and HI by US Postal - if the shipment is oversize for US Postal - we do need to charge for extra shipping. )
We offer promotions to our email subscribers that subscribe to our newsletter.
Shipping items to different addresses typically required multiple orders.
We are Here To Help YouCall us Toll-Free: 866-952-0777
LOCAL Tacoma WA (253) 284-2285
Local Order Pickup
To place an order for pick-up at our warehouse, please place an order online and allow 24 hours for it to be ready.
Pay online with PayPal, American Express, Visa, Master Card, or Discover
Customer Service by phone Monday - Friday 10 AM – 4 PM * Pacific Time
Local Customer Monday - Friday Next Day Pickup 11 AM – 3 PM * Pacific Time
Closed: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
Address: Blue Moon Tea
Pacific Brewery & Malt Co Bldg
2512 Holgate Street
Tacoma, Washington 98402