Irish Breakfast Tea
- The Irish are well-known for their affinity for tea. In fact, the Irish are the world's biggest tea consumers.
- They drink four to six cups of tea every day on average.
- It is usual in Ireland to drink tea at any time of day, except in the morning.
- Irish tea has a boozy, powerful taste and a reddish color.
- Due to its potency, Irish breakfast tea is usually served with milk. Additionally, it is considered as a cure for almost anything under the sun - from a bad mood to flu.
- It has a stronger flavor and more caffeine than normal white, green, or oolong tea.
- Some people also like to have the black tea with sugar or honey, as per their preference.
- The most popular brands of Irish breakfast tea include Bewley’s Teas, and Barry’s Teas.