Taylors of Harrogate Tea
- Taylors of Harrogate Tea, family business based in the historic spa town of Harrogate, England – devoted to the craft of outstanding tea and coffees.
- Taylors do things properly, without shortcuts, showing care and respect to everyone along the way – from the people who grow it to the people who drink it.
- Since 1886, when the founder Charles Taylor sold his first pack of tea,
- Tea experts have decades of experience in seeking out the best teas from the top gardens in the world, and skillfully blending flavor-packed fruits and herbs to create tea infusions.
- Taylors is extremely proud to say that the way they make tea and coffee has earned Taylors of Harrogate the Royal Warrant, as an official supplier to King Charles III.
Where is Taylor's tea made?
As the brand name indicates, Taylor’s Tea is made in the historic spa town of Harrogate in England.
What makes Taylor’s Tea special?
Taylor’s tea is owned by a family business in Harrogate. The business is devoted to the craft of blending tea to perfection. They take pride in their dedication towards the art of tea making, and in their motto of showing care and respect to everyone involved – right from the people who grow the tea, to the ones who consume it.
Does Taylor's tea have caffeine?
The rich and refreshing Taylor’s tea blended to perfection using the traditional recipe of the family business contains caffeine.
How long should I steep Taylor’s tea for?
For a perfect cup of black tea, use one Taylor’s tea bag, and steep it in freshly boiled water for 4-5 minutes. You can then serve it with or without milk, as per your preference.
Is Taylor’s Tea a sustainable product?
Yes! Taylors of Harrogate is Carbon Neutral Certified, a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership, and Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Is the Taylor’s Tea Bag Box good for gifting?
The tea bag box for Taylor’s tea comprises 50 tea bags. Made using cardboard, the box comes in a premium finish. It is very presentable, and hence can prove to be a great gift for any tea lover.
What are the available varieties of Taylor’s Tea?
Taylors of Harrogate comes in many of the varieties, including Earl Grey Tea, Assam Tea, English Breakfast Tea, Irish Breakfast Tea, Scottish Breakfast Tea, Decaffeinated Breakfast Tea, Organic Chamomile Tea, Lemon & Orange Black Tea, Spiced Christmas Tea, Blackberry and Raspberry Herbal Tea, Ceylon Tea, Afternoon Darjeeling Tea,
Some of the popular green teas offered by Taylors of Harrogate include – Strawberry & Vanilla Green Tea, White Hibiscus and Peach Green Tea, Green Tea with Jasmine, Green Tea with Lemon, Green Tea with Mint, Mandarin & Ginger Infusion Tea, as well as Mango & Cardamom Green Tea.
One of the more exotic teas offered by the brand is Yorkshire Gold Tea.
Is it true that Taylor’s Tea has a Royal Warrant?
Yes, absolutely. Taylors of Harrogate have earned the Royal Warrant as an official supplier to King Charles III.
What is special about Taylors of Harrogate Spiced Christmas Tea?
The Spiced Christmas tea is blended with tangy lemon, fruity orange and mellow, warming spices making it ideal for the chilly festive season!