Chai Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea Leaves
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chai Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea Leaves
- Our Herbal Chai Features Non-Caffeinated Rooibos.
- Enjoy The Richness and Spiciness of Chai Without the Caffeine.
- Ingredients: Rooibos Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Ginger, Nutmeg and Orange Peel.
- Net Wt 4 oz. makes 60 cups of tea, 2 grams each.
- Rooibos is calorie free and is therefore suitable to recommend to anyone on a weight loss plan.
- It has a naturally sweeter taste than other teas and is therefore an easier substitute than many herbal options.
- Rooibos also contains nine minerals and trace minerals, including calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese and fluoride.
- Ten top tips to keep hydrated.
- It is generally agreed that healthy adults in temperate climates need between 2 and 3 liters of fluid every day (approximately equal to the amount lost every day).
- Unlike fat and carbohydrate, excess water cannot be stored for use later.
- A regular fluid intake is needed to keep the body well hydrated and all bodily functions dependent on water operating well.
- About 1 liter of water comes from what we eat and the majority of the remaining 1 – 2 liters from what we drink.
- On hot or humid days more fluid is lost from the body so more fluid must be drunk to replace it.
- Exposure to central heating for long periods will also increase fluid losses which must be replaced.
- Physical activity, particularly in warm/hot/humid conditions, increases sweat loss. Losses must be replaced often during and particularly after activity finishes.
- Thirst is not a reliable indicator of hydration. The sensation is only experienced when the body is already quite dehydrated.
- As a rule of thumb, urination every 2 – 4 hours is a better sign that sufficient fluids are being consumed.
- As dehydration develops, urine color darkens, and volume and frequency of urinating both decreases.
- A variety of drinks should be enjoyed every day – Rooibos is a great tasting alternative to black teas.
Why are Shipping Rates so High - All Freight companies, USPS, UPS, and FedEx, are dealing with lots more costs and also a lack of workers.
Pay with PayPal 4 payments Bill Me Later.Order Subtotal Shipping - Within USA - 48 States buy USPS & FedEx
Tea Cozies ship for Free - USPS
$1.00 - $15.95 $9.95
$15.01 - $20.00 $10.95
$20.01 - $30.00 $13.95
$30.01 - $40.00 $14.95
$40.01 - $50.00 $15.95
$50.01 - $60.00 $16.95
$60.01 - $70.00 $17.95
$70.01 - $80.00 $18.95
$80.01 - $100.00 $19.95
$100.01 - $110.00 $20.95
- Larger orders cart total - will show cost shipping.
( We do ship to AK and HI by US Postal - if the shipment is oversize for US Postal - we do need to charge for extra shipping. )
We offer promotions to our email subscribers that subscribe to our newsletter.
Shipping items to different addresses typically required multiple orders.
We are Here To Help YouCall us Toll-Free: 866-952-0777
LOCAL Tacoma WA (253) 284-2285
Local Order Pickup
To place an order for pick-up at our warehouse, please place an order online and allow 24 hours for it to be ready.
Pay online with PayPal, American Express, Visa, Master Card, or Discover
Customer Service by phone Monday - Friday 10 AM – 4 PM * Pacific Time
Local Customer Monday - Friday Next Day Pickup 11 AM – 3 PM * Pacific Time
Closed: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
Address: Blue Moon Tea
Pacific Brewery & Malt Co Bldg
2512 Holgate Street
Tacoma, Washington 98402