Builders Tea Bags - 80 Bags Box
Buy a Gift
They receive a surprise email
They receive the gift!
Send the Gift Email:
On a specific date:
The recipient will receive your gift email after purchase on the date chosen above.
For gift cards, please forward the redemption code email to the gift recipient separately.
Builders Tea Bags, 80 Tea Bags Box
Builders Tea is just a good cup of black tea.
The Master Blend for Builders Tea has chosen hand-picked tea leaves from estates in Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania Uganda and blends them for good, strong color and flavor. Builders Tea - Strong British Tea - English Breakfast Tea
- If you like full flavor and body, try Builders.
- Builder's Tea name was chosen because workers in the British building trade typically drink many cups of tea during their working day.
- Builder's tea, also known as a builder's brew, is a British English tea term for a strong cup of tea.
- It takes its name from the inexpensive tea commonly drunk by laborers taking a break.
- A builder's tea is typically brewed in a mug with the tea contained in a teabag (as opposed to loose leaves in a teapot), with a small amount of milk usually added after either stirring the tea or leaving it to stand and infuse.
- Builder's tea is often taken with one or more teaspoons of white sugar, but this is optional.
- Builders Tea is just a good cup of black tea.
- The Master Blend for Builders Tea has chosen hand-picked tea leaves from estates in Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.