Builders Tea Bags - 80 Bags Box
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Builders Tea Bags, 80 Tea Bags Box
Builders Tea is just a good cup of black tea.
The Master Blend for Builders Tea has chosen hand-picked tea leaves from estates in Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania Uganda and blends them for good, strong color and flavor.
- Builders Tea - Strong British Tea - English Breakfast Tea
- If you like full flavor and body, try Builders.
- Builder's Tea name was chosen because workers in the British building trade typically drink many cups of tea during their working day.
- Builder's tea, also known as a builder's brew, is a British English tea term for a strong cup of tea.
- It takes its name from the inexpensive tea commonly drunk by laborers taking a break.
- A builder's tea is typically brewed in a mug with the tea contained in a teabag (as opposed to loose leaves in a teapot), with a small amount of milk usually added after either stirring the tea or leaving it to stand and infuse.
- Builder's tea is often taken with one or more teaspoons of white sugar, but this is optional.
- Builders Tea is just a good cup of black tea.
- The Master Blend for Builders Tea has chosen hand-picked tea leaves from estates in Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.