Teapot Cozies - Insulated Tea Cozies
Shipping is Free for Blue Moon Insulated Tea Cozies
- Handmade double insulated tea cozy with designer fabrics.
- Double insulated tea cozy made to keep your teapot warm longer.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR TEAPOT BEFORE ORDERING - IF YOU HAVE A SMALL TEAPOT – THIS COZY IS TOO BIG
- Large Teapot Cozy covers 4 Cup, or 6 Cup Teapot - measured from inside 9 1/2 " H x 12" L x 7 W.
- Made in the USA. 100% cotton - quilted item polyester filled.
- Contains more insulation than most available tea cozies. The batting is doubled and is very thick to keep your teapot from losing the heat longer than other tea cozies for sale.
- When using tea cozy - be sure to use after putting hot water in the teapot right away and replace after removing tea leaves so you can get the best results possible.
- Hand washing is recommended and lay flat to dry. Reshape teapot cozy with hands inside to make the shape of tea cozy like it should look before laying flat to dry. So that the shape is dried correctly.
- The tea cozies are made to last for years of use and keep you enjoying your tea daily.
- We recommend placing a hot pad or trivet beneath the teapot to increase the effectiveness of the tea cozy.
What is a Tea Pot Cozy?
Tea Cosy (as per the British spelling) is essentially a hand-knitted, or quilted fabric, layered with a puffy insulating material in a dome shape designed to keep the teapot warm.
How does a Tea Cozy work?
Tea Cozy acts as a warmer for the teapot. Made of cloth, with a puffy insulating material on the inside, the dome shaped tea cozy helps keep the insulated teapot hot. The low thermal conductivity of the cloth and the puffy material helps reduce the flow of heat, thereby helping the tea stay warmer for longer.
What is the size of the Teapot Cozy available at Blue Moon Teas?
Our Large Teapot Cozy covers 4 Cup, or 6 Cup Teapot - measured from inside 9 1/2 " H x 12" L x 7 W.
Why should I buy a Tea Cozy from Blue Moon Teas?
Blue Moon Teas takes pride in offering tea cozies made in the USA. Designed using 100% cotton, these quilted, polyester filled tea cozies offer more insulation than other products of the same nature. We have also made sure that the batting is doubled and is relatively thicker to help keep the tea stay warm during infusion as well as while serving.
How do I clean my Insulated Tea Cozy?
It is best if you can hand wash the tea cozy. Once washed, reshape the teapot cozy with your hands so that it looks similar to its original shape. Next, lay it flat to dry. Once dried, it will look good as new.
How to increase the efficiency of a Tea Cozy?
Placing a hot pad or trivet beneath the teapot can help increase the effectiveness of the tea cozy.