Taylors of Harrogate Scottish Breakfast Loose Tea Box
Buy a Gift
They receive a surprise email
They receive the gift!
Send the Gift Email:
On a specific date:
The recipient will receive your gift email after purchase on the date chosen above.
For gift cards, please forward the redemption code email to the gift recipient separately.
Taylors of Harrogate Scottish Breakfast Loose Tea Box- Sale BBDate 04/23
- Origin - Brahmaputra Valley in N.E. India. Grown between sea level and 7000 feet (2015m).
- Liquor Color - Fairly bright.
- Taste Features - Rich strong and full bodied with a distinctive malt taste.
- Serving Suggestions - Best served with milk. The ideal breakfast tea.
- Taylors of Harrogate is a family business based in the historic spa town of Harrogate, England – devoted to the craft of outstanding tea and coffee. Taylors do things properly, without shortcuts, showing care and respect to everyone along the way – from the people who grow it to the people who drink it. Since 1886, when the founder Charles Taylor sold his first pack of tea,
- Tea experts have decades of experience in seeking out the best teas from the top gardens in the world, and skillfully blending flavor-packed fruits and herbs to create tea infusions. Taylors is extremely proud to say that the way they make tea and coffee has earned Taylors of Harrogate the Royal Warrant, as an official supplier to the Prince of Wales.
- Taylors is built on long term relationships, often developed over decades. Tea buyers regularly travel to visit the farms and co-operatives that supply the tea and coffee – Taylors want the way they do business to have a positive effect on the world. Taylors is proud to be founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership and have formed strong partnerships with independent certification schemes such as the Rainforest Alliance.