Iced Tea Gifts
- Iced tea gifts with iced tea and cookies in gift baskets and sets.
- Not every one likes they tea hot, some like it on Ice.
- While traditionally tea is enjoyed hot, many people prefer to drink it iced, especially in warmer weather or when they want a refreshing beverage.
Iced tea is often served with ice cubes and a slice of lemon or other flavorings to enhance its taste.
- Some popular varieties of iced tea include sweet tea, unsweetened tea, and flavored tea such as peach or mango.
- Iced tea can also be made using herbal teas or other non-traditional teas, and it can be sweetened with sugar or other sweeteners to taste.
- Ultimately, the way you enjoy your tea is a matter of personal preference, and there's no right or wrong way to enjoy it.
Boil 4 cups of water in a pot or kettle.
- Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add a 1-gallon tea bag to the water.
- Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Remove the tea bag and let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Add tea and 8 cups of fresh water to a gallon pitcher.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and pour the cooled tea over the ice.
- Add lemon wedges and/or sweetener to taste.
- Stir well and serve over ice.
- You can also add fresh herbs, such as mint or basil, or fruit slices, such as strawberries or peaches, to give your iced tea some extra flavor.